ALLERGEN INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS
Latest Update - October 2017
If you have allergy, please check the corresponding products against those listed below.
Products not listed do not contain any of these 14 major allergens.
- Celery - Hot & Spicy Seasoning
- Gluten - Red Pepper & Tomato chilli Chutney, Cider & Jalapeno Chutney, Spicy Tomato Chilli Chutney, Smoky Onion Chilli Chutney, Rhubarb and Ginger Chilli Chutney, Fiery Apple Chilli Chutney. (All contain Malt Vinegar)
- Crustaceans - None of our products contain Crustaceans
- Eggs - None of our products contain Eggs
- Fish - None of our products contain Fish
- Lupin - None of our products contain Lupin
- Milk - Milk Chilli Chocolate
- Molluscs - None of our products contain Molluscs
- Mustard - Spicy Tomato Chilli Chutney, Hot Fire Naga & Lime Chilli Sauce, Smokey Onion Chilli Chutney, Cajun Spice Rub, Naga Masala Rub
- Nuts - None of our products contain Nuts
- Peanuts - None of our products contain Peanuts (Salted Peanut chilli chocolate discontinued in December 2014)
- Sesame Seeds - None of our products contain Sesame Seeds
- Soya - All our chilli chocolate is made using Soya Lethicin as an emulsifier
- Sulphur Dioxide - None of our products contain Sulphur Dioxide
All our products are suitable for vegetarians.
All of our products EXCEPT FOR THE MILK CHILLI CHOCOLATE are suitable for vegans.
All products we supply are clearly marked on the labels if they contain any allergens.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you get stuck or need to ask any questions - email email@example.com